FEEL JAPAN! TASTE JAPAN!
HONGO DISCOVERY MATSURI: Our Campus Festival
Come and join our MATSURI, an amazing event of Japanese culture, held during our campus festival. Experience SHODO, Japanese calligraphy, and create your own fan. You can even try some YAKITORI. On Sunday, a special visit can be paid to a secret Japanese garden. It's an opportunity not to be missed!
- Dates & Times:
- MATSURI 1: 14th, October 11:30 am to 12:50 pm
MATSURI 2: 15th, October 9:15 am to 12:00 pm
- Please click here to book now.
- TOYO GAKUEN University
1-26-3 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Meeting point:
- The second floor of Building #1 at TOYO GAKUEN University
- Subway MARUNOUCHI LINE about 5 mins from HONGO-SANCHOME station (M21)
Subway MITA LINE about 8 mins by SUIDOUBASHI station (21)
JR CHUO LINE, SOBU LINE about 10 mins by SUIDOUBASHI station
We are a team of students who have a passion for introducing
Japanese culture to foreign vision.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- What to bring:
- Photocopy of your passport / ID card
- Organized by:
- Faculty of Business Administration, TOYO GAKUEN University
Director: Prof. Kayoko HONJO